Membership in RACES requires the applicant meet the following requirements:
1. Hold a valid Amateur Radio License.
2. Passage of short on-line FEMA Classes ICS-100c and ICS-700b,
from ICS-100b and ICS-700a (New Members Only).
3. A desire to help and get involved.
4. Able to pass a criminal background check.
5. Meet additional minimum Member Participation Requirements
If your interested, please click on the "RACES Application" button below,
print it out, and submit to one of the following RACES Radio Officers:
1. Don Kovell: WA6GVI Seal Beach Radio Officer 562-440-8854
2. Alan Ginsburg: WA6TOI Seal Beach Assistant Radio Officer
3. Michael Peer: WD6CDN Los Alamitos Radio Officer
4."Currently Vacant" Los Alamitos Assistant Radio Officer
Alternately you can submit your Application to:
5. Cpl. Julia Clasby
Emergency Services Coordinator at the Seal Beach Police Department
911 Seal Beach Boulevard
Seal Beach, California 90740 Phone (562) 799-4100 Ext 1145